Website Terms and conditions
- 1.1.These terms and conditions shall govern the use of our website.
- 1.2.By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part thereof, you must not use our website.
- 2.1.A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- 2.2.Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- 2.3.Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- 2.5.MANAGING COOKIES
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete them. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You should be able to manage your cookies such as blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
CHROME – chrome://settings/content/cookies
FIREFOX – about:preferences#privacy
OPERA – Settings > Advanced > Privacy & Security > Site Settings > Cookies
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of our websites. If you block cookies, you will only be able to use limited features on our website.
- 3.COPYRIGHT NOTICE
- 3.1.Copyright © [year of the first publication].
- 3.2.Subject to the express provisions of this notice, we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights on our website and the mat